The College provides a separate BOYS & GIRLS Hostel in the college premises itself.
Canteen facility is available
1. The Student should maintain strict discipline in the Hostels
2. Drinking Alcahol, smoking, chewing tabacco, pan etc are strictly prohibited in the hostels.
3. Students are not permitted to bring outsiders/friends to their rooms without the prior permission from the warden.
4. No visitors will be allowed without the permission from the warden. Visitors should be seated in the Visitor's lounge only.
5. Student will not be permitted to go out without the permission from the warden.
6. Outing permission may be granted to all twice in a month.
7. Students should strictly follow the study hours as stipulated that is 5AM to 7AM, 6.30PM to 8PM and 9PM to 10PM.
8. No student will be permitted to leave the hostel without the prior permission from the principal and warden. Students are advised to inform their parents to contact the principal before seeking permission.
9. If any student has left the college without prior permission, he/she has to report with his/her parents and with proper explanation. Other wise necessary disciplinary action may be initiated including suspension.
10. Ragging in any form is totally banned in the hostels. If any one found indulging in or encouraging ragging, will be punished as per the laws including the dismissal from the college